As a recreational mathematician, I have investigated several topics: The Chinese Remainder Theorem, Arithmetic Billiards, Rubik's Snakes, Divisibility Graphs, and Congruence Theorems.
- Original proof of the Chinese Remainder Theorem: The Chinese Remainder Clock, College Journal of Mathematics, vol. 48, no. 2, March 2017, 82-89, link.
- Closed paths for arithmetic billiards: with Joe Reguengo De Sousa (Bachelor student) and Sebastiano Tronto (PhD student), Arithmetic billiards, Recreational Mathematics Magazine, vol. 9, no. 16, June 2022, 43-54, link.
- General arithmetic billiards: One result with Bruno Carvalho da Veiga (Bachelor student), pdf.
- General congruence theorems for convex polygons: with Emiliano Torti (Postdoc), Congruence Theorems for convex polygons involving sides, angles, and diagonals, International Journal of Geometry, vol. 12, no. 1, 2023, 83-92, link.
- On the planar configurations of Rubik Snakes: with Francesco Grotto (Postdoc) and Tatjana Van Steenbergen Bergeron (High-school pupil), Rubik Snakes on a plane, to appear in the College Mathematical Journal.
- Graph theory meets arithmetics: with Tim Seuré (Master student) and Vincent Wolff (PhD student), Divisibility Graphs and Modular Multiplication Tables, to appear in the American Mathematical Monthly.
- Some variants of the intermediate value theorem for the rationals, pdf.
The following articles appeared in Plus Magazine (University of Cambridge).
The following articles (translated into Dutch by Luc van de Broek) appeared in the magazine Uitwiskeling.
Trigonometry for the multiples of 3 degrees, with Deborah Stranen.
Article 5-Con triangles.
Article The Art Gallery Problem.
Article The 15-puzzle.
Article Four points, two distances.
Article The seven bridges of Königsberg.
Article Discover multisets.
Article The ABCD of cyclic quadrilaterals, with Engjëll Begalla.
Article Every number is the beginning of a power of 2.
Article Staircase numbers.