History & Didactics
- PLIMPTON 322: with Deborah Stranen, the article Converting the Old Babylonian Tablet ‘Plimpton 322’ into the Decimal System as a Classroom Exercise in Convergence and related slides.
A geometric construction for the gcd and the lcm.
- The article in Plus Magazine and some slides.
- The article in Recreational Mathematics Magazine, with Joe Reguengo da Sousa and Sebastiano Tronto.
- One result with Bruno Carvalho da Veiga pdf.
Understanding Knuth's algorithm for winning Mastermind.
- The article in The College Mathematics Journal, with Thomas M. Fiore and Alexander Lang
- The Master Mind wheel and some slides.
- With Milko Todorovic, the article Visualizations for the Principle of Mathematical Induction and related slides.
Articles for Uitwiskeling
The articles (translated into Dutch by Luc van de Broek) appeared in the magazine Uitwiskeling.
- The article
Trigonometry for the multiples of 3 degrees, with Deborah Stranen.
The article 5-Con triangles.
The article The Art Gallery Problem.
The article The 15-puzzle.
The article Four points, two distances.
The article The seven bridges of Königsberg.
The article Discover multisets.
The article The ABCD of cyclic quadrilaterals, with Engjëll Begalla.
The article Every number is the beginning of a power of 2.
The article Staircase numbers.